User avatar

JFW1415

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Black and White Photo

    For KailaMarie's Perspective contest. Well, this one's a little... strange. You know how everyone seems to be doing fancy writing things on YWS lately? Well, they are. xD So when ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Rooftop Conversations

    This is for clograbby's Lost In The Atmosphere contest. The picture I used follows. This has been edited completely. Any more comments? Rooftop Conversations "Hey," Colin whispers behind her, his ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Fonts

    I actually end up getting bored easily. After a few weeks I'll switch fonts or colors. xD And I hate the fancy ones - you can hardly read them. *Stabs ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Murder & Mayhem - Part One

    The promised critique: Overall Comments You know I love you, Ally. So... don't kill me for this? Think More TV Show Take a look at this: She set the timer ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Fonts

    Errr... or I'm just that bored? Anyways, I was looking though (*cough*stalking*cough*) the Novelists usergroup, and I saw a post where they discussed fonts they liked to use. But since ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Get Out and Review!

    I have until the 27th off, so I'll definitely be doing this! *Looks at Will Review For Food Thread with 57 stories to critique* Apparently a lot of them... xD ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Eyes of the Empire Chap. 1

    The promised critique: A Few Nit-Picks, But Not Many As I Skimmed Finding none, he mumbled , "[s]a[/s] A ll right, I believe you." It’s the best one around, Semi-colon ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: For a Friend

    The promised critique: Nit-Picks It was a thing that she had dearly bought, though not with money. Thing? Ew. Find a different word. She stopped. She found the phrase that ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pandora's Box

    *Boogies* You know I love you, Snoink, and I'm super excited to read this. XD I already read the first part, up to 'looks like', and I looove it! *Glee* ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pretty Butterfly

    The promised critique: Nit-Picks He really should not be at that place. Should be: 'He really should not have been at that place.' At his age boys do not care ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Watchers

    The promised critique: Overall Comments Hmm… it's not your best work, Con. And you made the same mistakes over and over again, so I think an overall would benefit you ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Never Worn

    The promised critique: Nit-Picks We get so lonely anymore. Grammar mistake – I can't fix it 'cause I don't know what you meant, but look at it. within it. Then, ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Casting Shadows Prologue [Edited.]

    I'm back, as promised. xD Nit-Picks The dry branches were shaken, softly, I'd ditch those two commas – they slow us down too much. crumpled, I'd ditch that comma for ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Thanatos

    Hey ProfessorRabbit! Thanks so much for entering the CIA contest. Yours was a very nice read, and definitely original. However, I'm a lazy bum. So I'm gonna put this in ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio: August 9, Live From Planet Earth

    Well... they're not all really writing? But please answer? XD 1. Reading: When told to read a novel in school, what type of note taking do you think is needed? ...

    Aug 9, 2008


something quotable
— yuuki