User avatar

JFW1415

  • Lounge, The Re: Writing for a living: a job or a chore?

    I despise deadlines. I'm fine with them with most things, but with writing - especially creative writing, I can't do it. Also, I like instant gratification too much. I can't ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Stats, Stats, Stats! 2008 v. 2007 & January 2009

    Where's Manchester? There's one right here in NH, but I'm assuming that's not the same one. :) ~JFW1415

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Harshest Critiquer Survey

    I'm told that I give very harsh critiques, but I don't really believe. I think it's just style. For example, Sam's critiques are super nice. I think that's because she ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Cashmoney

    You know I love you Ally, but seriously – do you always have to write so much ? This is 12 pages. =/ Anyways, this is one of the two ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Naked in the City

    Hey Ralph! Here's the extra critique you earned for submitting your contest entry in by the 15th. Just be warned – I haven't critiqued in ages, so this may not ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Using Colo(u)red Font

    *shrugs* I tell people apart by their avatars. (When that newbie used Mesh's I got soooo confused!) And I look at their style of writing. But I nearly never look ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: So, you want to be an instructor/greeter?

    I am SO sending you cookies now. Just you wait. :) (*COOKIES!!!*) ~JFW1415

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What do you fear?

    Men. My father. Failure. Being stupid. Lapsing back into depression. ~JFW1415

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Createspace Guy--Come Back!

    only the best guy on earth. duhhh ~JFW1415

    Jan 14, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critiques Anyone? (Closed until contest critiques are done)

    There is now one spot open. There will only be one open at a time until February, when my finals are over. ~JFW1415

    Jan 13, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mob Princess-- Emmet 1

    Hello! JFW here. I'll be your critiquer today. :) a few general things before we begin There are a few things that you need to look over to make your ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Blasphemous Teachings

    I don't have much time, but I'm trying to keep up with my goal of one critique a day, so if something doesn't make sense be sure to PM me ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Afraid to Die

    My main complaint is that I don't buy it. I want to feel what he feels. But I'm not afraid, I'm not in pain, I'm not hungry, I don't feel ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Ah, so you do let us call you Shery! All right, I'll resist the temptation to call you connie's sister. :) Just go join something else, whether it be online ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Need motivation to critique

    Type up a critique pointing out every single detail. Delete half of it. Add 'great job though - just fix a few things and it'll be awesome!'. Post. Works for ...

    Jan 10, 2009


Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example.
— Mark Twain