User avatar

JC

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Narrow Lines-- CH. 3

    I ran my fingers through my wet and tangled hair. I squeezed out some of the rainwater from it. One sentence. Work it out how you please =D Okay...there was ...

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Death Threat

    This was really cool =D. Of course in a disturbing kind of way, but uber cool. I loved how she didn't understand what death was, and the scene with the ...

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Lyla. Part 8.

    I agree, the fight was rushed. A lot. Now, I really like Lyla, don't get me wrong...but it just seems weird now. You think there'd be a lot more going ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Love of a Psycho Man

    Most people didn't even call me by my name but as Mr. Beaufort's Daughter. This was oddly worded. Change it up a bit, and it'll be good. :idea: You can ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: touch of angels

    falling on his soul like tears on a mirror. pretty words, but they don't make much sense. What are tears on a mirror like? Reflected, double, clear, not seen? And ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Narrow Lines- Ch. 2

    She looked troubled and was the definition of trouble. this phrasing was a bit awkward. Consider removing one of the troubles...or just chagning the sentence to something else. His teeth ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Rain

    Okay, so earlier I read chapters one and two, and them had this really nice critique for them, but then I lost it...stupid faulty internet. Anyways, so I can't seem ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Bulletproof

    hey Kylan! I just realized something, a lot of your writing is the same, as in detailed to the spider-in-the-corner. If that makes sense. Info-dump, basically. Which isn't necessarily terrible, ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: First Impression

    Hey! This was really good, my critique is below this! =D Jazz= Grammar, spelling, punctuation, flow and all that Jazz! Rhythm= Plot and style. How well does it flow and ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: how to save a life: under pressure

    RED= Fix "Since no one was hurt, can you please sign thes relase?" [asked Sam to Jake Fray's parents.] awkward phrasing, consider changing to "Sam asked Jake Fray's parents," or ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Farewell to my Leanen

    My despair was great, and soon the cancer and my sadness had withered my body away. I was dieing fast. I believe it's spelled, Dying... Confusing to read the responces. ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: "Don't look at me"

    “Scarcely more then a few hours… I must leave then. Father will awake early to rake in the peoples coins at Sunday Service” Period at the end. Simple mistake. Wow. ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Isabella Ch. 2

    Standing, I sauntered over to my dresser and opened the top drawer. I don't think sauntered is the right word for this....I mean, she just woke up from a nightmare...and ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Pastless (Chapter 3)

    Hey there Kylan, so I finally got to this. I found time during breakfast, but only up to the first set of stars, I'll be back later for the rest. ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Closet: Chapter Three

    Awkward Silence coated I'm fairly certain silence shouldn't be capatalized. Plot: As sam said, serious forshadowing with Forest. He's the mom's helper and the daughter came back. Love waiting to ...

    Jun 6, 2007


Poetry is my cheap means of transportation. By the end of the poem the reader should be in a different place from where he started. I would like him to be slightly disoriented at the end, like I drove him outside of town at night and dropped him off in a cornfield.
— Billy Collins