User avatar

Izzyfur

  • Welcome Mat Re: New. Le duh.

    Hi, Bolt. Thanks for the welcome! Baha. Perhaps I shall check that out. I mainly like to read fantasy or scifi, but I'll really read anything you shove under my ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New. Le duh.

    Thanks for explaining the points, niteowl. That makes a lot more sense to me now. It was saying I was getting points, and I was just like, "...Eh?" But now ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Le Château du Seul Illustration

    This is really good! I love the feel this piece gives you. I know the others have said it, but I love their outfits and pose. I agree, the hands ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New. Le duh.

    Seriously, Sheepeh? Hooray! I thought I was the only one that did that. You know, for that I'll even let the Isabella slip by. :roll: Meh. Those were my first ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New. Le duh.

    Aha. I'll be sure to follow those. Especially the proper grammar and spelling. I'm a grammar freak. I'm the person who even texts in perfect grammar, cool as that may ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New. Le duh.

    Hey there! I'm new, as the title states. My name is Izzy. Exciting, I know. But try and contain yourself. :) I do love to write, and mostly write fantasy. ...

    Apr 10, 2009


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault