-
Re: Chance Happenings - Chapter 2 + 3
Hello again! :) The white-wigged judge nodded, “ thank you . You may sit.” “I apologi z e for my actions earlier, I should have seen that my intentions were ...
Oct 31, 2010 -
Re: Chance Happenings - Prologue + Chapter 1
Hello there, :) This was a little bit confusing. I liked that you made a link between the prologue and the first chapter with your first lines, but then who's ...
Oct 31, 2010 -
Re: Eye Of The Beholder
Haha I love it!!! Totally awesome! Maybe at the end instead of "This love is not to be" change to "This love may never be" "May" gives it it's not ...
Oct 19, 2010 -
Re: Eye Of The Beholder
Hey there! :D This is a great poem. :) I like it a lot. I have some suggestions though. These are my opinions though. You can do with them how ...
Oct 19, 2010 -
Re: Eye Of The Beholder
I'm guessing this is on the subject of a car or motorcycle or something? Unless you're talking about a dog (shining red coat, all I can think of is Shiloh), ...
Oct 18, 2010 -
Re: Eye Of The Beholder
Hmm. Interesting. Excellent in the sense that it makes me think. You don't mean bestiality, do you? Or possibly love of a shiny red car? But then, eye of the ...
Oct 18, 2010 -
Re: Did You...
Ah, yes, thanks for that. That's a typo that escaped eradication XD Have edited, any better? Thanks for critiquing, I've never had anyone criticise my work before :)
Oct 17, 2010
