User avatar

Island6

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: First Light - Chapter Two

    Awesome second chapter! I love Ela's determination, even though its hard. I can't really see anything wrong with this one that I didn't point out before. Great job! :]

    Sep 29, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Bird's Fatal Cry~Chapter Two

    Thank you! And yeah, the journal is my least favourite thing I've written (for this novel) so far. There is just some information in there that is quite important, but ...

    Sep 29, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Bird's Fatal Cry~Chapter One

    Thank you both for reviewing! It really helped :) As for the first sentence, yeah, I know its terrible. Nothing seemed to fit so I just stuck that there. It'll ...

    Sep 29, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Obliviate- Part One

    Thanks for reviewing you three :) @Deathcurrent, being the author, everything makes sense to me. What exactly confused you? That way I can fix it. I've been working on Part ...

    Sep 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: My Dark Angel- Prologue

    Wow, that's a really short prologue! Honestly, you might as well just make it a part of the first chapter since it's so short. It was interesting though. Makes me ...

    Sep 28, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: If You Lied

    Wow, I really loved this. You kept me wanting more enough though nothing extremely exciting was happening. It was a nice read, though sad because I feel sorry for Eleanor. ...

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Burning Skies

    Truly Adorable but bittersweet at the same time.

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Obliviate- Part One

    Haha, I just noticed that I did that XP Thanks for pointing it out, because reading it through again, I realized it just doesn't work. I'll edit the names straight ...

    Aug 29, 2011


The reason a boat sinks isn't the water around it. It sinks when water gets into it. Don't let what's happening around you weigh you down.
— dalisay