User avatar

IrishFire18

IrishFire18

  • Short Story » Romantic, Health Re: Do you remember, Anna?

    This piece is beautifully written. I love it. You brought me to tears -and that's not an easy thing to do. I love how you developed the characters through a ...

    Jul 29, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, Realistic Re: I Imagined Death

    This... is simply... beautiful. Well done. I've never read something better. I'm officially a fan.

    Jul 29, 2012
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Spiritual Re: Inhale Exhale

    Since my fellow YWS friends have already corrected your little mistakes, I would just like to say that this is a beautiful piece. I could almost feel her pain, and ...

    Jul 21, 2012
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Supernatural Re:

    Believe me, I've tried putting in the paragraphs. I spoke to a mod about my issue with this piece -the editting doesn't stick. Thank you for your suggestions. I'll work ...

    Jul 17, 2012
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Supernatural Re:

    Thank you. I thought about giving them names but the Light and the Dark are just that -light and dark. Good and bad. I might give her a name, though. ...

    Jul 10, 2012
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Supernatural Re:

    Okay, for the record, there were supposed to be different paragraphs in there somewhere.

    Jul 6, 2012


A jury consists of twelve people who determine which client has the better lawyer.
— Robert Frost