User avatar

IntelligentlyStupid

  • Poetry » Romantic, Literature Re: What is Love?

    It's not that it was written with the idea of never sharing it with others, it was written for myself, and i decided share it later. The idea is that ...

    Nov 1, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Literature Re: What is Love?

    I usually have a hard time rhyming as well, but sometimes when i get really emotional i just dedicate everything in my brain to see what rhymes with different words ...

    Nov 1, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Literature Re: What is Love?

    Oh boyyy. Was i ever questioning love haha. i had another one, on a similar subject, if i find it i'll post it as well.

    Nov 1, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Literature Re: What is Love?

    i'm getting a sarcastic vibe? hehe

    Nov 1, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Literature Re: What is Love?

    This actually makes me glow a little, because i look at it, and i see a bit of crap i tapped out on my broken blackberry on the way to ...

    Nov 1, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Literature Re: What is Love?

    I do thank you very much for this review, however i believe you are reviewing it from the wrong standpoint. this poem was not written so people could relate to ...

    Nov 1, 2013
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Supernatural Re: Ripple Effect

    *positivity* yayyy! finally XD

    May 30, 2013
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Supernatural Re: Ripple Effect

    I seem to have a problem that whenever I start a novel, i never finish it, (Can be seen with my first attempt, Hammer of Thor) so i intend this ...

    Apr 23, 2013
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Supernatural Re: Ripple Effect

    "tell me, when you think of something, do you go, "A thought occurred to me: __________" You don't? I don't either. Ergo, this is something your character, as a sane ...

    Apr 23, 2013
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Action / Adventure Re: Ripple Effect

    ... try the new one. I've had a problem recently where every time i try to post, it removes my paragraph's and replaces my ' and " with ???.

    Apr 16, 2013
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Action / Adventure Re: Ripple Effect

    ... try the new one. I've had a problem recently where every time i try to post, it removes my paragraph's and replaces my ' and " with ???.

    Apr 16, 2013
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Action / Adventure Re: Ripple Effect

    ... try the new one. I've had a problem recently where every time i try to post, it removes my paragraph's and replaces my ' and " with ???.

    Apr 16, 2013


The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.
— Alvin Toffler