User avatar

Insomnia

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: All We Need Is A Plan- Part 1

    Thanks for the crit. :) Just one thing to say: With the creatures, I thought I'd leave it up to the reader to imagine them. I think that they mean ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A funeral of Demons

    Some cemetarys are fun. Your one has some interesting skeletons. ;)

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The YWS Recent Books List Nominations

    I'm not sure when it was released, but: The Stand by Stephen King His Dark Materials by Phillip Pullman The Bartimaeus Trilogy by Jonathan Stroud Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Aliens

    My mind seems to think too far ahead lol. I read the first line or two and thought: Yep, they're studying humans down there. You did at least make it ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Eragon

    I actually did kind of like the books. Okay, they were majorly cliched, but at least they knew it. Althoguh I do admit the end of Eldest did put me ...

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: POD 3- Coming Home

    I just had to comment on this. It's really good, even alongside the other stories up for offer on here. It seems to flow easily, which is good. I know ...

    Apr 11, 2007


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain