User avatar

Insomnia

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Blaze

    Thanks for that WD. :D I'll fix some of it now. probably a bit too tired to do it all. xD Although, if you liked that, you might not like ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Strands of Darkness (Revised)

    I noticed the names, but not the map. Honestly, I can't remember reading the sentance about the map. My memory seems to be dropping away lol!

    May 26, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Eguain, Deviled egg

    I've never seen the movie, but I still thoguht it was funny lol. I felt sorry for that egg; his parents must have hated him to give him that name. ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Sex, Drugs, and Rock & Roll: Part Three

    ... yeah. I think you stepped away from cliche there. Or sprinted, rather. ;) I didn't find anything here. So now I'm on to part 4 lol.

    May 25, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Witch -- Part 5

    Thanks Meevs. :D Although, I don't think there'll be another part for a few weeks, at least. There's a competition I'm trying to work on stories for. I can enter ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Witch -- Part 5

    Thanks for the crits, Nutty and Sieg. :D And they will find Kristie, but you don't know if they'll make her suffer. That pigeon was an accident! :( And grats ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Witch

    Okay, so I've redone some of this so it isn't confusing. I added the bit with the woman saying Emma's name so I wouldn't have to keep saying that woman... ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Witch -- Part 4

    No, sword, you shouldn't lol. It's meant to be a morbid. I'm scary like that. ;) But could you tell me where you think her motives are muddled? :) I'll ...

    May 17, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Witch -- Part 4

    Thank for that, Meevs. I'm glad you liked it. :D And no, it probably wouldn't make sense if you only read this part lol. My story parts don't really go ...

    May 17, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Stars

    Cool! :D I'll look forward to reading the next bit then. I seen it on the recent posts bit and remembered it. That must mean it was pretty good. I ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Witch

    Thanks, I thought so. ;) I'll get the next part of this up by Friday, for anyone who cares lol. Unless some terrible thing prevents it. ;)

    May 13, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Witch--Part 3

    Muahahaha. I didn't see this post for ages, but I murdered those pidgeons... joke intended, by the way. I really should put the next part of this up. Oh well. ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: All We Need Is A Plan- Part 1

    He didn't set a word limit, but he thinks I'm a bit long winded lol! It's a correspondance thing, so he's just tryign to help. xD And I cannot stand ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: All We Need Is A Plan- Part 1

    Wow! o.o Thanks for the crit sword. :D I really appreciate it. And thanks for the compliments too. I was wondering if the humour was too subtle. I agree with ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: All We Need Is A Plan -- Part 2

    Ack! I'm still working on the first one! Should I be worried lol? But I asked for it... literally. ;) But seriously, I am grateful for the help. I want ...

    May 12, 2007


Irresponsibly-conceived assignments don't deserve responsibly-executed complies.
— Persistence