User avatar

Insomnia

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Aliens

    I don't really have much to crit here. I remember reading something like it in a school play, but this actually had some pretty good dialogue. The real aliens actually ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Tragedy that is, Life

    This was really good, just got a bit confusing. But I loved your use of language. It was perfect for that style of narration, because it helped it seem more ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Tamia's quest IV

    Hey! Just read this with all the other parts. I'd been looking forward to it but I didn't realise it was even out lol. Worth the wait. ;) Everything Tamia ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Wager, Pt 2.

    This made me laugh. First time in a while from reading, I'd say. Seems rare to find something that can do that these days. So thanks for that. I loved ...

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: His Dark Materials.

    I thought it was a pretty amazing series. As far as I can remember, I read it a few years back and decided I wanted to be a writer! I ...

    Apr 11, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: POD 3- Coming Home

    I just had to comment on this. It's really good, even alongside the other stories up for offer on here. It seems to flow easily, which is good. I know ...

    Apr 11, 2007


When all think alike, no one is thinking very much.
— Walter Lippmann