User avatar

Imagination

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Fatal Velocity: Ch.1

    Hey, thanks for the recommendations and comments. You asked a couple of questions so I'll answer them. Liz is 17 years old and Jason is 18. Liz suspects that her ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Marked

    This is great so far. It's something that I could read forever. Please write some more! You may also want to explain the heritage part;it's a bit confusing. ~Imagination

    Dec 18, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Parking as many cars as possible

    This was a great bit! My only advice to you would to write more of this story! Everyone wants to know what happens next! Also, keep the pasta part. It ...

    Dec 18, 2009


I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
— Bilbo Baggins