User avatar

Iamaprettyunicorn

Unicornsareawesome

  • Short Story » Spiritual, Realistic Re: Inspire

    Hi there. My name is Sam. Right off the bat this made me think of Minecraft with how people can talk to you, enter and exit, but mostly build. When ...

    Mar 29, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: A mortal and then a spiritual being

    Hi. My name is Sam I noticed at first your characters names, did you make them up or are they off of a show or game or something? They are... ...

    Mar 29, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: Little Sister Chapter 7

    So Sam, you already know who I am. So I just wanted to tell you that I like the story the way it was before. I mean the one i ...

    Jan 14, 2015
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Takng Life

    ok hey hun My name is Samantha and this is my first review. I like the story so far and I noticed alot of Capitalization problems. I was confused on ...

    Nov 16, 2014


Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!
— Dr. Seuss