User avatar

IamZoomie

  • Archive Re: Checkmate (Started)

    Name: Cassius Brawn Age (19+): 34 Gender: Male Position: King Appearance (Description and Picture): Cassius' eyes are hay brown with a rim of forest green around the edge. He's very ...

    Oct 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: Checkmate (Started)

    I want the King if that's okay.

    Oct 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: Redmon Resort [started, always accepting]

    Kit Ahn "Bye, son! Don't get into too much trouble!" I waved back at my dad with a wide smirk on my lips. "No promises," I yell back. I see ...

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Rumoured (Closed/ Started)

    Damien Ainsworth I'd never understand women, really, because this was all so confusing. "So Beck made out with Rachel-" "Skank," Quinn inurupts. I smile and her and give a small ...

    Sep 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: Redmon Resort [started, always accepting]

    Hey, why not? I'm like making these characters. Name: Kit Ahn Age (18+): 23 Gender: Male Room Number: 9 Appearance: Personality: Kit is just a bad influence on everybody. He ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Rumoured (Closed/ Started)

    Name: Damien Ainsworth Gender: Male Age: 21 Appearance: Personality: Damien is a silent fellow. He doesn't like to be caught up in drama and trouble but, living the life that ...

    Sep 11, 2011


“If you come at four in the afternoon, I'll begin to be happy by three.”
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince