User avatar

IamZoomie

  • Archive Re: Checkmate (Started)

    Name: Cassius Brawn Age (19+): 34 Gender: Male Position: King Appearance (Description and Picture): Cassius' eyes are hay brown with a rim of forest green around the edge. He's very ...

    Oct 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: Checkmate (Started)

    I want the King if that's okay.

    Oct 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: Redmon Resort [started, always accepting]

    Kit Ahn "Bye, son! Don't get into too much trouble!" I waved back at my dad with a wide smirk on my lips. "No promises," I yell back. I see ...

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The Insult the Person above you unless he is Yoda thread

    (Haha, wow. I don't have a comeback so...) I bet you won't box me tho! (I'm such a nerd. This was a fail...)

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The Insult the Person above you unless he is Yoda thread

    Your mom. (Ohhhhhhhhhhh snap.)

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Watched(expanded)

    I see what you mean, Just. I don't suppose the dangers of the woods would be running through your main characters head when it was already so muddled with the ...

    Sep 14, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Rumoured DT

    I'm voting 1900s. I like the old time feel to this.

    Sep 14, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Watched(expanded)

    Hello, Justlittleoleme, as you can see, I'm Zoomie. The Review Key: Insert word, phrase, punctuation, symbol here. This word and/or phrase will be reviewed in the passage under this quote. ...

    Sep 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Rumoured (Closed/ Started)

    Damien Ainsworth I'd never understand women, really, because this was all so confusing. "So Beck made out with Rachel-" "Skank," Quinn inurupts. I smile and her and give a small ...

    Sep 14, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Rumoured DT

    I would love to agree but I've never seen Gossip Girl.

    Sep 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: Redmon Resort [started, always accepting]

    Hey, why not? I'm like making these characters. Name: Kit Ahn Age (18+): 23 Gender: Male Room Number: 9 Appearance: Personality: Kit is just a bad influence on everybody. He ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Rumoured DT

    Yes ma'am. This will be my first storybook and it will last forever.

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Rumoured (Closed/ Started)

    Name: Damien Ainsworth Gender: Male Age: 21 Appearance: Personality: Damien is a silent fellow. He doesn't like to be caught up in drama and trouble but, living the life that ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Mechanical Magic

    Hello Webz. Corrections: Through endless trails of blustery waters, was the unwavering lighthouse. The comma you inserted breaks up the sentence, creating an unusual pause and making it a choppy ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    I had one of these before but I completely forgot my password to both my Yahoo and YoungWritersSociety. I wanted to come back so I am making a new profile. ...

    Sep 11, 2011


The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.
— Brandon Sanderson, Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians