User avatar

IamTraunt

Welcome to... The Civil War.

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Warm as Ice, Chapter 2: Notus.

    Yes, I have. They are brilliant! I love how detailed you are when doing a person's perspective. And like my story, you have a good bond between sisters that people ...

    Mar 22, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Warm as Ice, Chapter 2: Notus.

    No problem! I really enjoyed your story and can't wait to read some more. I am writing a novel like you called 'Truant', so I understood yours and liked the ...

    Mar 22, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Fantasy Project - Chapter 1 - Annabella Fenrandidrr

    Thanks ;-) I always forget to put my "You're"'s in the right place! And please read my story "Truant", that would be extremely helpful! I need all the comments and ...

    Mar 20, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Dramatic Re: His Legacy - Chapter 2

    I'm always here to help (and to read). Most successful authors take things from their lives and put them in their books. So well done! I will be following your ...

    Mar 20, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Supernatural Re: Chapter 1: Zombie Hunting

    Wow! This is brilliant! You jump right in there with: "The last zombie falls" Instead of racing into some horrific bloodbath, you start with describing the characters. I especially love ...

    Mar 20, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: Truant: Chapter One

    Thanks so much! Glad you enjoyed it. And thanks for the Grammar Check, I always miss some little errors.

    Mar 20, 2014


The opposite of belonging is fitting in.
— Dr. BrenĂ© Brown