User avatar

HorriBliss

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Turning My Back

    Thank you, thank you - it's really great to hear from a veteran of this site, and from someone whose works I have read and admired! I hear what you're ...

    Aug 7, 2012
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Turning My Back

    Thank you, that probably stems from the fact that I'm more of a prose writer than a poetry one, but I was in the mood for some poetry so I ...

    Aug 7, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Fantasy Re: Princess Turned Knight - Prolouge

    Devil's Fire and Devils' Fire are both acceptable ways of indicating the possessive. Devil's Fire can ALSO mean 'Devil is Fire' but that depends upon context; in this context, it, ...

    Jun 12, 2012
  • Other » Other, Realistic Re: Religion supports and destroys the world

    I can't offer much in the form of a review, other than I thought that was a picture for a second until I read your description, so good work! ^.^

    Jun 3, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Enslaved Chapter 1 Scene 2

    Good, good, I notice an improvement immediately from this scene and the last. There's not much for me to fault here; you've built the mood well, the sense of melancholy ...

    Jun 1, 2012
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Literature Re: Lightning In The Office Of Reality

    Just alerting you to the fact that the story mustn't have copied across or something. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!

    Apr 18, 2012


hop exploded again, someone get the re-hopinator
— vic