User avatar

Hopeless-Dreams

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Life,Death,and Love(working title)

    its not ban an okay start. i don't really see any romance though yet. maybe try to bring that in. and well i thing i find really wrong is that ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Captured

    wow. i really like that, extremely interesting. hmmm but there is something that's not very right with it. its a good start though. its confusing though, we don't know whats ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Prologue of my book ....

    I don't really think that's this needed a prologue, I would say this would be a good start to your first chapter. For me it didn't really catch my attention. ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Untitled dream

    Well Hello there, I must say that would an interesting dream. i wish mine were like that.... Anyway i thought it was a good start and if you posted anymore, ...

    Dec 14, 2008


All we can do is our best, and hope that it was enough.
— CandyWizard