User avatar

Hippie

  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    I've already said The Handmaid's Tale, but I just read something nearly as bad. It was Area 7 by Matthew Reilly. If you want to know how bad it is, ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Any book ideas?

    Have you read The Hunger Games?

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Hunger Games

    This is the best book I've ever read, hands down. It made me cry for the first time in 5 years.

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood has to be the worst book ever. I'm reading it for English at the moment and I can't read any more than 10 pages ...

    Jun 12, 2009


have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady