-
Re: Losing it
Hey, I'm Stela and I'll be reviewing for you today :) Green eyes staring at me, his face mere inches apart, begging me, pleading me, to reach out and touch ...
Oct 21, 2011 -
Re: Change of Heart chapter 3
Hey there! I'm here to review chapter 3 for you (obviously) ! But anyway, let's start with the nitpicks: I could tell he was hurrying me to hang up I ...
Oct 21, 2011 -
Re: In the Glass part 3
Hey! I'm Stela, and I reviewed part of this yesterday, so I thought I'd do this one too, since it's out now. It's actually really interesting. It's caught my attention. ...
Oct 21, 2011 -
Re: The Raven's Claw-Chapter I
Hello there! I will be reviewing for you today :) First of all, this is a lovely story. It was one of the few stories I read today on this ...
Oct 20, 2011 -
Re: Wolves and Dragons
Hello! I would just like to say that this is TOO much like the Vampire Academy. Just, too much. So much in fact, that it could possibly be considered copyright ...
Oct 20, 2011 -
Re: In the Glass Part 2
Hey! I'm Stela and I'll be reviewing for you today. [Next , he tried to reach the end of the silver mist that surrounded him[/quote] I believe there should be ...
Oct 20, 2011 -
Re: Broken
My name is Stela, and I will be reviewing for you today. Right, nitpicks. provided a better answer to the unexplainable then ( than ) any of the adults around ...
Oct 20, 2011 -
Re: Change of Heart chapter 2
Okay, so I reviewed your first chapter, and thought I'd do the second one as well. And oh boy, oh boy isn't there a plot twist? Declan isn't the perfect ...
Oct 15, 2011 -
Re: Change of Heart chapter 1
I have never had a boyfriend for real, and has never done ‘it’ Let's start with the nitpicks, first. My mum has never got me one gift that I could ...
Oct 15, 2011 -
Re: Amy's Story
Hello! I'm Stela and I'll be reviewing your work today. First off, WOW this is long. Ever thought of breaking it into chunks as to not intimidate us? :P Secondly, ...
Oct 11, 2011 -
Re: Calling
Hey, I'm Stela and I'll be reviweing for you today. here on the dark, writhing ocean Should read 'in the dark, writhing ocean' as opposed to on. “Alice we’ll be ...
Oct 11, 2011 -
Re: Class President Election Speech
Hey, I really liked your speech. Here are just some things I thought you could change around a bit. In the cafeterias, according to my mother , pizza+milk= many trips ...
Oct 10, 2011 -
Re: Wishful Thinking
I'm sure there will be others that will be able to give you an extensive review of this (there's always one -.-) pointing out tons of things that could be ...
Oct 9, 2011 -
Re: The Diary of Catherine Margaret
Hi :) I will not be analyzing your grammar and nit picking every mistake. I'll leave that to the Grammar Nazis. I thought I would point out though, that something ...
Oct 7, 2011 -
Re: Popularity and Other Insecurities
Hey! I'm Stela, and I'll be reviewing for you today. First off: Soooo Get rid of all the extra o's. It looks unproffesional and messy. Your life doesn’t have to ...
Sep 24, 2011
