User avatar

Hayleyhank

Hayleyhank

  • Short Story » Narrative, Satire Re: Different

    First off, thank you for your review. When it comes to the spacing, some of it's intentional and the rest I blame on the word pad this web site provides. ...

    Aug 13, 2013
  • Short Story » Narrative, Satire Re: Different

    Thank you for your review. I left the MC vague, because I wanted the reader to place themselves in the MC's shoes. To fill in the missing information with their ...

    Aug 13, 2013
  • Short Story » Narrative, Satire Re: Different

    Thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed it, though I hope you really didn't vomit. I hope to hear more from you in my other stories.

    Aug 13, 2013
  • Short Story » Narrative, Satire Re: Different

    First off thank you for the review. I apologize for the spacing, some of it was intentional and the rest I blame on the word pad this web site provides. ...

    Aug 13, 2013
  • Short Story » Narrative, Satire Re: Different

    Thank your for your review, it really helps me.

    Aug 13, 2013
  • Short Story » Narrative, Satire Re: Different

    First off, thank you for the review. The issue with the spacing, some of it is intentional and the rest I blame the strange word pad this website provides. I ...

    Aug 13, 2013


Teach a man to fish, he eats for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, you eat for a day. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.
— Ron Swanson (Parks and Rec)