User avatar

HarpoMarx

  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Buckley and Rivers

    Great work! Just a couple of grammar mistakes here and there as others have suggested. But keep up the good work

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Old Story

    Good work Buddy. I thought it was a very dramatic ending and I think you could keep working on it I am very interested to see what happens next. Keep ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: One Country, Two Worlds [Part 1]

    another thing that confused was the changing of characters early in the piece before the carriage scene. I don't quite understand that, it confused me who was who. But good ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: One Country, Two Worlds [Part 1]

    It's excellent. Though some bits confuse me, I thought it was good. I was just a bit confused on some of the things that you put in there. Like: I ...

    Jan 17, 2011


Live your life how you want, but don't confuse drama with happiness.
— Ron, Parks & Rec