User avatar

HarpoMarx

  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Quote Me Contest Entry

    I like it. I think that it is an excellent piece of writing. But there are definitely a couple of errors that I found whilst reading. It's still alive. It ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Whispered Strength Chapter 2

    CHAPTER 2 when the horses where in the stable father and I walked across the training ground to the sound of a man shouting out the stroke patterns as the ...

    Feb 24, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Golden Waters (a Civil War short story)

    It's good, but sad. But very good. Keep up the good work. I have said this on other stories that I have looked at: When you are editing think about ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Jagged

    Good Work! Here are some things that I found: Part One: February 14, 2000 {Alyssa} He is so shallow. He stands there, holding a bouquet of roses and expects everything ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: One Country, Two Worlds [Part 1]

    Excellent work buddy! I thought it was good. Let me know how you went! Make sure you proof read it- I don't think it needs much but anyway. Make sure ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Escaping from Hell

    Good, excellent. Although watch punctuation such as: “Arms dragged me out of the doors...people pulled me away, shouting. The police were there, the ambulance...I was taken over to an they ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: A Peaceful Morning

    good. Just watch some punctuation. But over all I thought it was good. And don't be to hard on yourself (silly thing for me to say seeing as I push ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Juliet

    The point of Tybalt's rapier was mere inches from Romeo's chest. Though I knew it was a vision of ghosts I could not stand and watch my love die by ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Elizabethan market place

    It was a gloriously sunny day. Bright rays of sun shone from the heavens, illuminating the sky and the Earth. lowercase Bright green tree’s sparkled in the sun and stood ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Story Snippet #2

    Its a good start, but it needs so much more description. "Listen Daniel as long as I am not around, Araina will be safe.” “Acayla , what are you saying?” ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Miles and Rivers

    Okay its an excellent piece of writing. But I am a bit confused about who is who... What one is Miles- is he the reporter or is he the one ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Womens Suffage Child

    EXCELLENT WORK!!!!! very good. I think this is very good. Although I did notice that you wrote "Mean on the sidelines" I think it should have been "Men on the ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: That lonely road (Memory Lane) Part 1

    good work. I really liked it. But i could see a few spelling mistakes. Also, grammatical errors, just watch for some bits you have put, "you'r" Just be sure to ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Singer- Chapter 1

    It's agin good. But i was lost at the beggining as to who was telling the story. I was unclear at the beggining when: Maria hobbled from her straw bed, ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Serenades

    Hey, I thought it was really good. I think that it's overall a good piece. Although i thought that you could improve in some sections, i think that what you ...

    Jan 15, 2011


Attention is the beginning of devotion.
— Mary Oliver, Upstream