User avatar

HappiestPoet

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Too old for a hero

    Thanks for the review, I fixed the spelling error. I was trying to capture the feelings of a failed hero. Or more specifically someone who saw themselves as a hero ...

    Jun 28, 2025
  • Poetry » General, General Re: the well

    Nicely written poem. The only thing that kinda sticks out is the formatting. For example: Fostering my tears, this tiresome Cycle of crying and thinking Just reading it out loud ...

    Jun 28, 2025
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Self-Portrait

    Note: This review has been deleted

    Jun 28, 2025


All I know, is that admitting that I'm bi was the only time I ever felt like I was truly myself and it really freed me from the eternal depression/prison I felt like I was trapped in.. and figuring that out really explained why I found emo girls so unbelievably alluring.
— Junebug