Random avatar

Hao_Nguyen

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: What Happened a poem about today's lazy society

    I made the changes. Thank you so much people. ^_^ Please continue to review it so I can continue to perfect it.

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: What Happened a poem about today's lazy society

    Thank you alot for reviewing it and I will be on it to fix it. ^_^ It's just I kinda only took like 10-15 minutes to quickly write it and ...

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Memories-Short Story

    Sorry, and yeah, I usually only write my stories in the time frames of either 10 minutes to 20 minutes.

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Masquerade- Pt. 2

    The concept is alright, but it is kind of confusing to me at least. You could describe the couple selkies more and the two characters more so I can imagine ...

    Nov 12, 2008


If it wasn't for poetry, I couldn't express myself.
— Rosendorn