User avatar

Hana15

  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: My Shadow Has Been Learning My Handwriting

    This poem is actually beautiful! I really loved the lines: Dear diary, it began, in my handwriting, though I keep no diary that anyone else could find. It knew things ...

    Sep 24
  • Poetry » General, General Re: primordial origin of all creation

    Hi! Immediately off the bat, the thing that caught me about your poem was the structure of the text slowly leaning from left to right. Also, the white text combined ...

    Sep 24
  • Poetry » Horror, Narrative Re: My Chelsea

    Wow, this is an amazing poem! I absolutely love the line: her eggshell eyes ungleaming in the moonlight her deckled edges flipping sharply in the breeze her scarlet blush the ...

    Sep 24


“Though lovers be lost, love shall not; And death shall have no dominion.”
— Dylan Thomas