User avatar

Hammerofbaal

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Paradise

    Glory and praises to you! Absolutely awesome. I can't say a bad thing about this beyond a few typos. I love your writing style and your characters. Somebody said that ...

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: PAWN

    If Terry is a con man, I'm going to need more details. More descriptions. The difference between a good con and a bad con is always in the details. He ...

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Lachrymose and a Clock Tower

    Great job and kudos galore. I could have done with a little more description about the town around the Clock Tower. It would have made the town's disappearance that much ...

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Death of Ahmed Salem Mohammed

    You've got a few grammar and spelling mistakes, but nothing that a quick edit wouldn't have fixed. My biggest problem with your story is that I want to know what ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Changing World

    It's been said many times and many ways by numerous people here, but I think this bares repeating. Your opening was brilliant. It had my attention instantly. I also like ...

    Jul 11, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Oxygen

    This is a rather short depressing story. The sister is a cutter, the mother is "dead" to the world, and the main character thinks himself sane and rational, yet seems ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Game of Books

    This sounds almost like something I'd read from one of my 40K novels. It's dark, it's grim, and it doesn't give you all the information you want right until the ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The Time Tragedy

    I enjoyed the story. It's short, quick, and to the point. I think you could go a little further into detail when you're describing things. Maybe the serpent lady's scales ...

    Jun 30, 2011


Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery.
— Albus Dumbledore