User avatar

Hallie!

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    5/10 He's cute but I really don't like Rascal Flats! Hehe. -Hallie

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Out

    Hi! :) I liked your poem, it was nicely written out. Um, this part... You saw me kissing her, And not a him, ... I would say You saw me ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Chapman Has a Gun

    Ooo! I really really liked this! The first three lines were amazing! I also liked the part with the doorman and Chapman and how he had a crazy look in ...

    Jul 29, 2008


have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady