User avatar

Hadj

Hadj

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Adrien In The Poppy Field

    Rewrite is here:

    Feb 15, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Adrien In The Poppy Field [Rewrite]

    Thanks for the review! I'm glad you liked it. I'll be sure to edit in all of those corrections, except possibly the edit out of the word redder because poppies ...

    Feb 15, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Adrien In The Poppy Field

    Thanks for the review! Just a few things: In your first paragraph, your example substitutions for blood and bullet seemed a little forced. I think for this case I'll just ...

    Feb 14, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Adrien In The Poppy Field

    Thanks for the review, it was really helpful! You're probably right about the first 3 lines, they arent to dramatic, but I very much like them, so I think I'll ...

    Feb 14, 2014
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: I'll show him

    I'm glad you like it. It wasn't necessarily meant to be a girl, but its fine that you saw it that way. I wanted this to be very open to ...

    Feb 14, 2014
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: I'll show him

    Thanks for the feedback, its hard to add a lot of detail, and still keep it short, but I'll try : )

    Feb 13, 2014
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: I'll show him

    Thanks for the review. Just one thing. The rhyme scheme was (supposed to be) ABCABC not ABCADE, although I'm not sure if him rhymes with him.

    Feb 13, 2014
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: I'll show him

    I decided to keep who "he" is and the narrarator's purpose a mystery. That way it could be anything, and anyone could relate. Also, there was a rhyme scheme in ...

    Feb 13, 2014


You may deem me romantic, my dear sister, but I bitterly feel the want of a friend.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein