-
Re: Silly poem
Okay, hmm.. I'll be honest. I'm not sure if I understand what you're saying, but I think I like it. :D Maybe you should try to describe your feeling a ...
Jan 2, 2012 -
Re: Secrets...
Hi! This poem of yours is lovely and I've enjoyed it very much. Well done, easy meaning yet could be deep, has been put into words with great rhyming. Your ...
Jan 2, 2012 -
Re: Burning Soul - Chapter 1
Hi there! Is this just chapter one? It's so so interesting. I'm really looking forward to reading the rest. Please continue writing. :) I love the plot of the story, ...
Dec 12, 2011 -
Re: Wonferful Tonight
Notes spilled softly from your guitar as we sat by the fireplace. The occasional pop of slowly burning wood added to the romance of the music. I recognized the song ...
Dec 9, 2011 -
Re: Confession
Hi there! I've got to say I loved it. The flow was so good and the meaning was easy to understand. I loved the rhyming too. Honestly, I think it ...
Dec 9, 2011 -
Re: please don't break my walls
Wow! :D It's really good. I agree with what you say. Love usually brings pain and at the end you take another look and say: "Man!I was stupid.Where's the gain?!" ...
Nov 21, 2011 -
Re: On Loving a Shadow
Hi there! I think it's a nice poem,sort of funny too. :D But his heart strings sing A lovely song he calls Rose. I like this part a lot. :) ...
Nov 21, 2011 -
Re: Fly
Hi! I'm not sure what to say.The poem seems great, but a million thoughts came upon me. I'm not sure what you my opinion, the poem needs a bit of ...
Oct 23, 2011 -
Re: Those Who Are Nameless - Chapter I
Hi! This chapter is so so so cool. :D:D I love the action and I think you did a great job at letting us-readers-imagine it. :) I honestly love it ...
Oct 5, 2011 -
Re: Struggling
Hi there! :) I love the poem, it's really good and well, full of pain. Back to your hurt shouts, I didn't really understand this line, if you don't mind ...
Sep 24, 2011 -
Re: Silence
Wow!I love this! It feels as if it's about me.:D I've always thought like that:) I think it's an awesome poem. Good luck with the rest and keep up the ...
Sep 24, 2011 -
Re: 4
I think this is a very strong poem - more than your others. I think what you wrote about Kashmir made me feel the poem much more and it also ...
Jul 26, 2011 -
Re: 3
Yup, I agree with Juniper. I kinda got lost in the middle and at the end I felt like rereading it as if I missed something. Please make it more ...
Jul 26, 2011 -
Re: 7
It's amazing how from all the poems I've read yours were the best. I guess those who trust GOD and thank him day after day are the ones who feel ...
Jul 26, 2011 -
Re: 1
Your ideas are brilliant and your rhyming is very good, but you really need to fix how the poem looks. It does bother many readers. I believe if you do ...
Jul 26, 2011
