User avatar

HBGirl4ever

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Trapped

    Yes, really, welcome to yws! This has a great flow to it, which I really look for in poetry. I think though that you should put a new twist on ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Luna 6.2

    I like this, because it makes you wonder what it's like for people who all of a sudden get a huge change in their lives, emotionally, physically, or both. Sorry ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Find Me-January 1, 2016

    Wow, that's really sad, but it was also really interesting to see a different perspective of a suicidal girl. I'd like to see a small transition through her diary of ...

    Jun 5, 2010


You wake up in the morning and it feels impossible? Good. You do it anyway.
— Martin Scorcese