User avatar

HBGirl4ever

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Saving Lilly~Chapter One

    Wow, I liked how you stopped right as he was about to read the letter. I like your idea, a place captured by people you take out the creativity. But ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Run, Jemo, Run!

    It's a really interesting story, but I did find quite a few grammar problems. Like I always say, check and edit your work TWICE. I honestly do like the story, ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: for people who don't get their fairytale!

    Okay, sometimes it seems like you are just talking to use, and the other is that you're reading poetry. There are a few spelling and grammar mistakes. ALWAYS edit and ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Adele In Wonderland: Chapter One

    This is an interesting carry on of Alice In Wonderland. I'm a bit confused, though. Does this take place present day, in the past, or in the future? It would ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Story Three-The Wall of Ignorance

    I this like this story a lot, actually. But at times, you messed up some sentences. Like, ';helping organizes my thoughts and relaxing me before the big jump' didn't make ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Death By Chess June 24, 2091 Part Two

    Wow, that's intense. This story makes me want to know what happens next, as all great books should. I couldn't really find any major grammar or spelling mistakes. But I ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Lovely Heart chapter 3

    I like this chapter, because you meet a lot of new and interesting characters, who all seem to have a mysterious or interesting past. The story has a lot of ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Transfer

    I actually really liked this. The suspense was very well planned out, especially once your wondering who the old man's murderer was. At times, there was some misspelling, and you ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: That FALL Day Chapter 2

    Okay, so I don't have much time to do a full scale review sadly, but I'll highlight it. Your spelling and grammar were a bit off most of the time, ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Lost & Found: Chapter 6: Nausia

    This story is exciting, and the end of the chapter leaves you craving for more. But I know for a fact that people who work at nurseries would do more ...

    May 27, 2010


If I seem to wander, if I seem to stray, remember that true stories seldom take the straightest way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind