User avatar

GryphonFledgling

  • Art & Photography Re: How to Resize an Image

    *whoot* I highly approve of this tutorial thingy! I myself struggled with resizing images in my day and a simply resizing makes it so much easier to see and appreciate ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Prose vs. Video

    Don't try and write a book that would work best as a film; write a book that works best as a book. Ever notice how film adaptations of books aren't ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Princess Bride

    ZOMG! Princess Bride! *dies* One of my favorite moments from the movie, no joke. The two things that especially jump out at me: 1) His right eye (the one on ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Prose vs. Video

    Blah, titling this was hard... Lately, I've been dabbling in some description and sometimes I really wish prose could give you an instant, clear, concrete visual. You read a book ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Ten(+) Rules for Writing Fiction

    I think the number one rule of fiction is: "Obey all rules... until you need to make an exception." I agree with rules in fiction, if only so that you ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Creative painting

    Whoa. Did you paint that? It's amazing!

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Potential Idea

    *moved to Fiction Discussion and Tips* You'll get more feedback here. Hey there! I agree that you need to expand on this a bit more to give us an idea ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Ways to keep a reader interested and get more likes!

    A quick update time is essential. Even if a reader really, really liked your story and wants to read more, if you take forever to put it up, they might ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Snomaggeden

    O.o I read the title as "Snogmaggedon" and thought perhaps this was some sort of photodump of people kissing. I was pleasantly proven wrong. Omigoodness, I love these! The two ...

    Feb 16, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Assistance: Getting the Messsage Across

    Rape + Child audience = :? Kinda difficult, this one. Does it have to be a rape scene? I see your dilemma, but in light of the fact that you ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Making an old story your own

    ZOMG, Princess Mononoke ! *spaz* As for your question, I think a lot of it has to do with characters and setting. Running with your example of Mononoke , some ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Question about concussions...

    I have a character who suffers a fairly bad concussion, but I myself have not. Has anyone here experienced a concussion/ been with someone having a concussion? - What does ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Is the short story dead?

    I remember there being a Writing Gooder entry on something similar to this (though I think it was about starting out your writing career with short stories versus novels. My ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Fantasy Writers, Stand Up!

    I started out writing nothing but fantasy and though I have since branched out to other genres (*cough science fiction cough*, fantasy still remains very near and dear to my ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: I have a question about Snow.

    You poor dear. We need to fly you out to see some snow somewhere. -texture Depends on the weather. When it's really cold out, it's almost like powdered sugar or ...

    Feb 4, 2010


Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird