User avatar

GryphonFledgling

  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I Googled "writer's groups" and it popped up... Luvin' the site!

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rejection letters...

    ... and then chocolate to bring you back up again... *showers Snoink with chocolate* Don't you worry. Your day is coming... ~GryphonFledgling

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Well, since I'm here... *ahem* And my hair isn't green, it's just a bad webcam :lol: . Oh and also, how old do you think I look? Without peeking at ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Everybody looks so good! Who knew that writers were so attractive? ;)

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you find time?

    I daydream all the time in the bus, and a lot of them could make fun stories. Yes, as do I, but my main trouble is finding the time to ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member 2/08/08 - 2/21/08

    *light show and balloons* Way to go, Via!

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Type of Storybook

    My favorite would be one with intriguing characters. I think I could read anything, no matter how bad the storyline, if I really loved the characters. Likewise, even if the ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    I had to vote keyboard because that is what I am using for the second draft of my novel, but for most other things, I use a pencil and looseleaf ...

    Jan 26, 2008


Forget ragebaiting. What about happybaiting. Purposely mentioning things that my friends like to make them happy and joyous. What about that, huh
— GengarTheGhost