User avatar

GryphonFledgling

  • Lounge, The Re: The Gender Genie

    Funny stuff... I was doing some of my "Mutts" series: Most were "female", regardless of what gender the POV might have been supposed to be. I actually find that kind ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Geek Moments

    I was on a field trip with my class and our bus went around a curve, and I actually stopped to think about why mass doesn't make a difference in ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: A Laugh

    *points at Mars' picture* Can't... breathe... Laughing... too... hard... Pirates ftw. :pirate1: ~GryphonFledgling

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Createspace Guy--Come Back!

    *points at sentient being* We thought hard enough and we actually brought him to life! The scintillating hero of the T-word should tremble in fear. *hugs Createspace Guy* ~GryphonFledgling

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Ultra-Post-A-Thon '09!!!

    Whoops, never mind... Only 13 days in and I am hopelessly behind, with no end in sight of the crazy schoolness. Then there's graduation and college, so this is simply ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: I think it's finally time I asked...

    You know, I never noticed... *peers closely* I even turned on the magnifier and I still can't tell. What is that thing?

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Have you ever seen yourself as the Random Member?

    Yes, I have actually. I logged on and was wondering why my avatar was showing up twice on the main page. Then I realized that was me! On "Random Member"! ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you read?

    I generally read laying on my side in my bed, holding the book up with one hand on its side so I can read it while horizontal. Or I just ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: What's Better?

    You can take a book anywhere. No special equipment required, beyond a little light. No batteries to wear down, no cords to tangle. Books for the win.

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Ultra-Post-A-Thon '09!!!

    You know, it sounds crazy enough that I want to try it. Count me in, though I may sorely regret this later. *sigh* Yeah, I probably am really going to ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What's a One-shot?

    It... er... um... I... *questions the universe* Seriously, this question made me doubt like few questions have before. I dunno, but I had to know the answer to this for ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Colon Dash Closed Bracket!

    You know, though, this is the complete inversion of people using the abbreviated chat speaks in daily conversation. I actually know people who say "btw" and "lol" instead of "by ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    7/10 - I laughed, but it took me a while to realize that was a hammer. *feels slow*

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The 'Shift' Key

    A die-hard 'shift' key advocate here. I'd never even thought of using the 'caps lock' key before to capitalize. It's weird to try and use it. I find that I ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What In The Jiminy Cricket Is Twilight?

    I'm with Nate on this issue of confusion. Seriously, I didn't know these things existed until May of this year, and then suddenly it is this huge phenomenon. I'm curious ...

    Dec 21, 2008


Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.