User avatar

GreatEscape

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Contradict Your Everything

    I think that you shouldn't change the capital H in him when it pertains to God. I feel a little confused by this. Is it a story? I don't know ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Love's Tragedy

    A tragedy indeed. I enjoyed reading this. The rhythm and the flow was good. I was never a fan of this kind of poetry but this was really well written ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Alone and Neglected

    To me this poem sounded like a teenager venting to a friend more than a poem. It could have something to do with the flow or the way it is ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Light

    I think the emotion of the poem conveys nicely. I like how you kept the theme of lighting going throughout the poem. I don't think the flow was quite right ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I Saw the Red

    Wow. I agree that this has potential. I'd say loads of it. I was intrigued and drawn into it. It leaves the reader thinking about what will happen next, what's ...

    Apr 24, 2009


I was weeping as much for him as her; we do sometimes pity creatures that have none of the feeling either for themselves or others.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights