User avatar

Gravity

defyingravity01

  • Short Story » Horror, Dramatic Re: The Head.

    "My boyfriend's name is Jacques. Even though he's gay, he hates his pretentious name. So everyone calls him Jack. We are similar in that way. My mother is french, and ...

    Sep 17, 2013
  • Short Story » Horror, Dramatic Re: The Head.

    I totally see your point. I was actually unsure about going into detail about the paragraph or not. I'm glad you love the story. So basically, it's habit for John ...

    Sep 16, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: just an echo

    crap!!! I'm sorry. I didn't hit publish. My computer was being stupid, I swear!

    Sep 16, 2013
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: The Mob Boss

    Yeah, I agreed I needed to develop the characters of the Aunt and Uncles, and Caterina's relationship to them. However, it says very clearly in the story that the plot ...

    Sep 15, 2013
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: A seriously bad story.

    There are almost no words. The ending, switching POV... confusing but funny. And the punctuation and grammar was bad. Definitely the best, worst story I will ever read. I can't ...

    Sep 15, 2013
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: The Mob Boss

    Thanks. I am VERY comma happy. One of my issues as a newbie author is trying to eliminate those commas. I'm really glad you liked the story. I agree with ...

    Sep 15, 2013


mashed potatoes are v a l i d
— Liminality