Random avatar

GoldenAnderos

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Amarants

    Thanks for all the great comments. Especially Drago's in-depth response. I fixed up the regret part so that it made more sense. Thanks for the tip. The thing I have ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A lifeless secret - prologue

    What are you all talking about? Copse is a word. Isn't it a group of trees or something? Anyway, great prologue. A little vague, though. Scuffling with her invisible bond, ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: First Blush(Edited)

    It's interesting, but I found several distracting errors. The bold parts are my inserts. Prologue: On a pleasant spring Thursday (,) everything began to change. Ms.Carson’ (s) third (grade?) class ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue: Keylee

    What a refreshing breather from the usual junk I read on a different website. It kept me interested throughout, and it is well written. I appreciate your writing style. Your ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Amarants

    Thanks for all the reviews. I deleted it so I could revise it.

    Feb 13, 2010


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain