User avatar

Glitch0Ghost2024

Glitch0Ghost2024

  • Other » Teen Fiction, Fanfiction Re: Flower Pot Scene

    First off, let me just say that whoever has to clean this up and pay for damages will not be happy xDDD Anyways, your local review fairy has had a ...

    May 31, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Teen Fiction Re: Some of the sky ch 1

    Hello! I'm your local review fairy, here to give your work a review! So first off, let me just say that its brave of you to post this, it takes ...

    Apr 23, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: I am nothing more than the birth of ruin.

    Okay, first off, this poem is beautifully written I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! Now, onto the reviewing! First off, I love your use of bold words and the "I am ...

    Apr 23, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: “You can’t keep chasing the past”

    OKAY SO FIRST OFF THIS IS REALLY GOOD! I have really bad adhd and usually don't keep attention that long but this really drew me in! Onto the review! Normally ...

    Feb 17, 2025
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: mx. forgettable

    Hiiii, so I'm not usually one to read poetry but I really liked this! I very much like the beat to it, I'm a sucker for those. And while not ...

    Feb 17, 2025
  • Script » Realistic, Other Re: He killed Himself

    First of all, let me say that this poem is so beautiful in an incredibly sad sense. It accurately depicts the struggles of grief and regret. As a passionate believer ...

    Oct 1, 2024
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Perdita Beaumont-The mysteries of love

    Hello! So first off, let me say that Perdita and Thorne are soooo cute! I enjoyed the story and it had a lot of sweet moments in it that I ...

    Sep 29, 2024
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Bound by Silence: The Weight of Invisible Chains

    Hello! To start off, I really love this story! I loved how you portrayed the feelings of being trapped so accurately in a realistic view point. You did a great ...

    Sep 25, 2024
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: I'm Cold

    Okay, so first off, I love this short story! The way the girl dies is a very creative way that I haven't heard of before! Now some tips I would ...

    Sep 20, 2024


have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady