Random avatar

Ginara

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: NOVA

    Very nice! I like this! You have such a captivating writing style. It seemed a little sinister throughout the first bit and NOVA definitely seemed like a villain, even still ...

    Jun 11, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: Chapter One

    Wow, this is really fantastic! This first chapter was great for grabbing the readers’ attention. I actually really like how it’s very descriptive about the exact moment throughout but not ...

    Jun 11, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Fantasy Re: Fantasy Land: The Storm-Light Shards.

    I like the description and how you are using multiple senses to give us a good idea of the scene (i.e. hearing and seeing). Perhaps you could play off this ...

    Jun 11, 2013


i enjoy repeating things twice in poetry. but only ever twice. nothing tragic ever happens thrice if i have control of it
— theromanticchemist