User avatar

GeneralKaseyDaBomd

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Migration

    I can't say anything about this poem that hasn't already been said! Amazing and beautiful! It was very peaceful and flowing. Very in depth writing, and as a plus there ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Destiny's Call: Prologue

    Once I finish this book(there are five books in this series) the death of Lightning Prime will make more sense in the story.

    Jul 21, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Eaglefeather's Path (Chapter One-- REWRITE)

    Great fan fiction overall. A little more description would enhance the writing and create a better picture for the reader, but that is the only flaw that I see.

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Warriors Fanfic

    It's nice to see a fan fiction from the view of Tribe cats, but a few errors in punctuation and grammar lower the quality of the piece.

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Destiny's Call: Chapter One

    That's alright. Even just a comment saying it was good helps me continue writing. I'm currently having writers block so hopefully I can get out of it

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sin

    Your sense of rhythm is remarkable and the poem really struck me. It is a long poem, but enjoyable to read. For the people who have felt the pain of ...

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: ace of theives

    Very creative way to tell a great story, expecially in such few sentences. Although there wasn't much rhythm to the poem it expresses the hard life of a thief in ...

    Jul 19, 2011


it's ok, death by laughter was always how i've wanted to go out
— Carina