User avatar

GenShawklan

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: All I Know of Hate - Chapter One

    Wow! Thanks guys! :) I'm glad you like it! I'm finishing up the last few paragraphs of chapter two as we speak so I should be uploading it in just ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: When the Sand Runs Out (Chapter One - Katie)

    Thanks so much for the reviews guys! :) I'm going to re-work a lot of stuff in this chapter tonight and I agree with what you said about info dumping. ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Azaleas for Susie

    Oh. My. Gosh. That was AWESOME!!! I love it! Great job! The only thing I found was that I believe it's spelled 'fuschia.' :) ~GenShawklan

    May 24, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Wings - Chapter Two (Carly)

    Okay! :) I like that idea and I think I'll add it as a beginning - like she gets knocked out and all that a few characters who won't be ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Meetinghouse (Prologue)

    Okay, thanks! :) I'll try and fix it.

    May 19, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Love [edited]

    This is nice so far. :) Maybe you could try and add more suspense, particularly before he proposes and before she says yes. Good job!

    May 18, 2010


A jury consists of twelve people who determine which client has the better lawyer.
— Robert Frost