User avatar

Geek

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Help! I can't make it flow!

    I completely understand, I hate info dumps. The short story I am writing is about is David and Jay. I don't want this paragraph to dominate the story. I am ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Help! I can't make it flow!

    You see, I can't do a scene with this one. Because it goes into another scene.

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Today I Decided

    I write it a while ago, and found it on my computer. Hope you like it. I'm not really good at poetry, so let it rip.

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Glitter

    Interesting. What moved you to write this piece?

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Girl I Wish I Wasn't

    I like it, but the sentences are a little chopy. But I really like it. A lot of repeting yourself.

    Oct 12, 2007


If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain dogs I have known will go to heaven - and very, very few persons.
— James Thurber