User avatar

Geek

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Awkward Meeting [Edited]

    I really like this piece. You started off well, drew me right into the story. Though at first I couldn't tell if he was male or female. And since you ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Gun Party

    I really like this. I love this. What pulls me into this right away is that first shes with the boyfriend. Loving the night, loving him. Then she talks to ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Break-Up.

    I really like this story. It made me laugh out loud. Where did you get the inspiration to write this? I mean we all know High School and all. The ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Little Questions and Thoughts Outloud

    I, too, like it very much. Like said before. Great dialog, and the characters are built well into the story. Although, the story does end abruptly, perhaps more would help. ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Werewolves

    I think Angel said it all. The prologue helps, but it lacks a little detail, which of course you will make up later on in the story. This is good. ...

    Oct 9, 2007


A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure.
— Unknown