User avatar

Gamergirl

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: A World Without Me Chapter 2

    Thank you very much!

    May 29, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: A World Without Me

    Spelling has never been my strong point, you mind pointing them out?

    May 29, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: A World Without Me

    Just would like to say glad to be back! And to see you too. :D

    May 27, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: A World Without Me

    Wow! Thanks alot, more shall be coming your way soon (once I stop being so lazy).

    May 21, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Subject

    I donno what went on with the spaces here...tried to fix it and didn't work. Sorry.

    Dec 16, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Of Toads, Peaches and Teenage Angst: Chapter 1

    Hello, I'm just going to review this quickly from what I've read so far. As many people have said you over explained things. It took a while to get to ...

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: you Still Yet LOVE ME

    For me this was a little confusing at first. However I did get it (eventually). Really enjoyed it and they way you've formatted it. Lovey piece. :)

    Aug 15, 2011


When something is broken, it can be fixed.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe