User avatar

Fullmetal13

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Red Carpets

    I like the theme of this and it can probably be critiqued to death but i am personally against critiquing something that comes from someones heart and i can tell ...

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: That's So Gay!

    this...really really touched me...i struggle everyday with everyone calling me a faggot or asking me if i like d*** or other things and this...this is really something. i love it ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Originality is Dead

    I like this. I'm not going to ultra critiqu but i really like this. It seems like everywhere when someone starts doing someone everyone else does something. It's up to ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Martyrs Generation

    I'm not going to critique every little nitpick of this. I think over all your word choice was good but a little redundant. I agree that our generations falling to ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dark Dance Chapter One

    this is wayyyyyy too long to read.......................................................................................................................................................................

    Dec 10, 2011


How can I be king of the world? Because I am king of rubbish. And rubbish is what the world is made of.
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane