User avatar

Frosty

  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Frozen Love, Heated Pain

    Hello! I loved the passion you put into this story, and this story sounds exactly like something that could've happened durring the war. I think it is very well writen ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: A Peaceful Morning

    Hey there! This was a great read for me, and was very well writen. This story I think kind of speaks the truth if a nuclear war would ever break ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: ...

    Hey there, I love were you are taking this story. You have great details, naration, and dialouge. Can't wait to read part two of this story, keep writing.

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Saith

    You have a good concept for this story right now, you do have some things you can improvement, but it would seem like Lava, yllufituaebroken and denj pointed out your ...

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My Heart Will Break When Your's Cannot

    This was a great read, you took your time and wrote this out thinking of almost every word, this is again was a great read. Keep writing.

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Life is a Journey

    I am not really all knowing in the writing of poetry, but this poem to me seems to speak the truth to life. Keep writing.

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Reaper (Contest Entry)- (revised)

    Ok I think I got what you guys are saying, please re-read it for me and tell me if I'm heading in the right direction.

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Reaper (Contest Entry)- (revised)

    Ok I've revised it somewhat, please tell me if I was going in the right direction.

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Reaper (Contest Entry)- (revised)

    Thanks for the review, and the helpful tips. I will try my best to try and improve my writing skills.

    Oct 29, 2010


And then, as if written by the hand of a bad novelist, an incredible thing happened.
— Bartimaeus of Uruk