User avatar

Frenchchilla

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Bottled

    good but I thought that It could have ended better and I KNEW IT I KNEW THAT YOU FELT LIKE THAT AND YOU ARE FINALLY TELLING PEEPS...okay now that is ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: August Rain

    I like it there was really good imagery but I agree with "Incandescence" but I think it was an overall good poem.

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: shadows

    I really like it, the rhyming was good and it was really good but I thought that at the end it kinda stopped with an awkward line But I dunno..

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: light

    Hey good writing I liked a lot of the ways that you described the objects within your poems and uhhhh I couldn't have written it.........

    Apr 27, 2007


Maybe the real Mariah Carey was the friends we made along the way
— Ravena