User avatar

Frenchchilla

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Carpe Diem--Chapter 1

    "The tall girl reading over Haylin, the African American girls, shoulder slowly shook her head." This doesn't make sense to me. if you meant to put ' instead of a ...

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I am who I am

    writer 4 all my life: I liked it but it needs punctuation, but I didnt like the flow maybe you could add rhythm or rhyme and maybe you could put ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hush

    I liked it. It really got the point across, but I think that you could have tried to break up the line at better point to make them shorter but ...

    Apr 29, 2007


Patience is the strength of the weak, impatience is the weakness of the strong.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher