User avatar

Frenchchilla

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Carpe Diem--Chapter 1

    "The tall girl reading over Haylin, the African American girls, shoulder slowly shook her head." This doesn't make sense to me. if you meant to put ' instead of a ...

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I am who I am

    writer 4 all my life: I liked it but it needs punctuation, but I didnt like the flow maybe you could add rhythm or rhyme and maybe you could put ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hush

    I liked it. It really got the point across, but I think that you could have tried to break up the line at better point to make them shorter but ...

    Apr 29, 2007


It's a pity the dictionary has only one definition of beauty. In my world, there are 7.9 billion types of it- all different and still beautiful.
— anne27